With roller coasters, water rides and funnel cake- Canada’s Wonderland is the place to be this summer! Being one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vaughan, this theme park attracts families and people of all ages to join in on thrills, laughs and a great time. Not only does it offer a wide variety of roller coasters for the thrill seeker but, it also has an area specifically for kids to enjoy as well as games, a theatre and a waterpark for those who don’t enjoy rides. Wonderland does a great job of providing options to their guests as they also have a variety of places to eat to satisfy every appetitie. Canada’s Wonderland is renowned for their epic firework show. So why not grab the family this Canada day long weekend and experience it for yourself. Although Canada’s Wonderland is an amazing theme park, Niagara Falls is also a must go attraction this summer. Thanks Niagara Falls for sponsoring the Miss Teen Canada World 2nd blog challenge
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.